Framing & Shipping
All framing is carried out by hand using sustainably sourced Tasmanian oak timber. Float frames measure 10mm wide x 55mm deep. 35mm finger-jointed, laminated pine stretchers are used. Stretched and framed prints arrive ready to hang on D-rings and cord. *Please note that oak timber is a natural material therefore its colour and texture can differ from frame to frame and is not considered a fault.
- Shipping is free Australia wide
- We do not accept PO Boxes as delivery addresses
- You will receive a tracking notification email when your item has been shipped. Please allow 7-14 days for your order to be delivered. All prints are sold on a made-to-order basis, please allow up to 21 days production time.
- All parcels require a signature on delivery (if you request ‘authority to leave’ then Daisy Hill is not responsible for any damage, loss or theft of your parcel.)
- Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location. Generally speaking, your parcel will arrive within 7-14 working days from date of dispatch. (This is a guide only and cannot be guaranteed.)
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order so we can quote you international shipping based on the size, weight and location.
- Customs and duties costs are not the responsibility of Daisy Hill.
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the shipment contents and cannot alter this value under any circumstances.
- If an order is refused by destination country, by no fault of our own, Daisy Hill holds no financial responsibility for any additional shipping expenses or costs incurred as a result.